1.11.2011

Cleaning house...

Aesthetic Outburst

A friend let me know that the code for my 'link to me' button wasn't working. I went ahead and changed it, so if you've added my button to your blog (thanks!), you may want to swap it out for this one. You may also have noticed that I've been changing things around a bit here and have added links to my shop, flickr page, projects, home tour, etc. Be on the look out for a few more minor changes soon. I appreciate your patience while I clean house. Thanks, as always!
x,
Abbey

3 comments:

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

It works!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Ha! Thanks! You're procrastinating. :) Can't wait for you guys to visit!!!!!!!!!!!
xo,
A

sara said...

oops, i thought it was me...

thanks for your lovely blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...