12.03.2010

This weekend...


We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight we're heading out into the cold to attend our little town's Lights on the River festival. Tomorrow my mom and I are getting together with my best friend and her mom (who also happens to be my mom's best friend) to bake a truckload of cookies. Can't wait! And Sunday is my dad's birthday (happy birthday, dad)! What are you all up to this weekend? I hope you have a happy one and I'll see you again on Monday.

*photo by Claire Chauvin

6 comments:

Belle said...

Cool photo! I am wrapping Christmas presents and putting up the tree this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. Have a happy weekend.

Trix's Mix said...

Ooooh sounds like fun - enjoy your family and friends and the lights of course!

Roseanna said...

Baking already? Yummm. I will be decorating two Christmas trees and finishing up some sewing projects. We are expecting a big storm here in upstate NY on Sunday...homemade bread and fire in the fireplace!

flock of tea cosy said...

Beautiful photo. Like tinsel lights or something....

ladaisi said...

What an awesome photograph!

That's so cool that you and your mom have a mother and daughter for best friends. Must be nice.

Come enter my holiday Target GC giveaway if you want!

- Lauren
http://ladaisi.blogspot.com

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :) Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...