12.27.2010

Seizing opportunities...


Exhausted would be the best word to describe my little family today. We had a wonderful weekend, but we're all so tired. It's a good tired though. On christmas day, I decided to seize the opportunity and take a quick family photo just minutes before we left for my grandmother's house. We were all dressed and the camera was on the tripod when, of course, EZ E, said, "Mama, I need to pee". After hearing a little too much laughter coming from the bathroom, I went in and found him standing at the sink, covered in water. Rather than going to the bathroom, he had seized the opportunity to splash water all over himself and all over the bathroom walls...hence my facial expression in this photo. The day was still fabulous though and I totally love the 'bunny ears'. I hope you all enjoyed a relaxing weekend.

P.S. No, I'm not rocking a mullet...my hair is in a ponytail.

8 comments:

jen said...

what a great photo! the bunny ears are classic : )

life spelled jen

Jim said...

awesome!

lookwhaticando said...

I love this photo :)

sophia said...

gosh...the grin on his face with what he's getting away with!;)

Anna said...

love that little green dress!!

Abbey said...

i love this!!!!! merry christmas!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) Thanks! He's quite a character. :) x,
Abbey

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Oh, and Anna, that little green dress is the first thing I bought when I found out I was prego. I didn't even know we were having a girl- I just couldn't stop myself (it's from the Gap). x, Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...