12.21.2010

20 in 20 (day 17)...



20 handmade ornaments, 20 days...day 17. This ornament was inspired by the santa ornament in the photo below (right). It was in a box of handmade ornaments that PRH's aunt gave us. It's cute, but I decided to give a go at an ornament update of sorts and ended up making this drunk-looking, bearded character. He reminds me of a friend of ours and, it must be said, he's the only ornament I've made so far that looks like it belongs on a six pack. Maybe he can go out for drinks with santa after the big night? Cheers! Happy 20 in 20.

6 comments:

A Bicycle Built For Two said...

I love it! He looks like a Brooklyn hipster!

Rachel Chieppa said...

super cute ornaments!

Katie said...

oh I love it! this is my favorite one!

mooi hoor... said...

hihi.fun.is he scottish or bavarian? or a bavarian scotsman?

Paulette said...

He looks like a wise old owl to me. So fun.

Leigha said...

Your blogs is full of festive delight!

Leigha

P.S. The name is alluring, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...