12.15.2010

20 in 20 (day 13)...




20 handmade ornaments, 20 days...day 13. Remember the first ornament that I made for '20 in 20'? After making several of them for the Freshly Blended ornament swap, I thought, "hmmmm...I'm not so sure that I like this pattern anymore". So I made the ornament pictured above, then looked down at all of the ornaments I had already made for the swap, and quickly returned to the original pattern. Little Miss Indecisive strikes again. Below is a photo that depicts how our dining room table has looked for the last month. Yes, those are Kicky's toys that I've propped my ornaments on to dry. I think both she and PRH will be happy when my 20 in 20 challenge is O.V.E.R. Kicky's already eaten her quota of yarn scraps for the month. Kidding.

1 comment:

Moe said...

these are so cute! I so have no clue what to give my grandmother & aunts for xmas! Perhaps a trip to the store & they'll have ornaments with doodles.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...