11.09.2010

Uncommon and attainable...


There's something about the cool weather that sends me into reading mode. I'd been itching for a good read when I received an email from a lovely reader about an online magazine called Covet Garden (thanks, Lynda!). Love it! Here's what they say:
    Covet Garden takes a peek into the homes and lives of some of the city’s most interesting people—spaces that have not been styled by interior decorators and that above all else reflect the passions and interests of those who live there. We hope our stories and our subjects will also inspire you with uncommon and attainable ideas.
The home in their latest issue is gorgeous...full of plants and books and, yes, refreshingly full of uncommon and attainable ideas. Head over and take a look!

3 comments:

ladaisi said...

Hey! Been following you for awhile now - you've got a terrific blog! I love magazines like this, I'm going to have to look at it!

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com

Trix's Mix said...

This is amazing but I would not like to be the one to dust it all! ;)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Lauren!

@Trix's Mix- no kidding, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...