11.12.2010

This weekend...


This photo by Abby Powell (aka abby try again) perfectly captures what I'm thinking about as we head into this weekend. The word 'cakes' painted onto the side of a fence, you ask? Well, okay...no. I'm thinking about baking and I'm getting my game on for PRH's family's annual cookie swap. I know, they're really into this swapping stuff (you don't know how difficult it was for me to refrain from inserting a dirty comment here). I digress. I'm planning to test recipes for this cookie swap business. I'll be turning The Black Keys up loud, having a mini dance party with Kicky and EZ E, and gaining weight...all in the name of cookie swapping. What are you all up to this weekend? Any recommended cookie recipes? I tried this one last week and it was a winner. Happy weekend!

2 comments:

jen said...

good luck with the cookies! i don't have cookie recipes but i have a great pecan or pumpkin pie recipes : )

oh and make sure to stop by and enter to win in my little life spelled jen giveaway

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Ooo- yum! Will do! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...