11.05.2010

This weekend...


PRH has today off (hooray!), so we're going to spend the day planting garlic, making soup, and taking a drive to look at a beautiful farmhouse (perhaps not as pretty as this little house above). Then tonight, PRH and EZ E are going on a movie date while my mom, Kicky, and I head to PRH's grandma's house for her annual holiday ornament exchange. I'm using the term 'exchange' lightly though. It's actually a pretty fierce yankee swap (trust me, it can get intense). I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I'll see you again on Monday!

*photo found via Anna's always awesome tumblr...taken by kezwan shk

10 comments:

Kim Rosen said...

I need that house

Roseanna said...

Sigh....

Beaner said...

Who needs size when you have amazingness packed into a place like that? *dreaming

Jane Flanagan said...

Incredible home!!

Have a great weekend Abbey!

Sass said...

I would love to see inside that house!

nailspotting said...

How funny, I'm a Swede living in the U.S. and here you are posting a picture of a house from a park in my old home town in Sweden.

Sass: I don't believe it's very cute inside. For a while it was a police station and now it's just an office.

Read It Mama said...

Oh, how I long to spend a weekend in that house.

swampgirl said...

I love this little house ... swoon!

I hope that the yankee swap leaves all of your limbs intact!

Diana said...

I'm swooning for that cottage. Thanks for the tip!

Emma said...

Abbey i think you might like this fabric i bought the other day, it reminds me of this so so much

http://www.husandhem.co.uk/003-scandinavian-fabrics/305-almedahls-prastliden-orange-scandinavian-fabric.html

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...