11.02.2010

Theiving...


Remember when I mentioned a while back that I was planning on, um, borrowing PRH's desk? Well, we can check that off the old 'to do' list. I'm afraid that I can't ever give it back now...it's so much better than my previous desk. The wider work surface is great and the drawers keep papers tucked away, out of the reach of grubby little baby hands. While I was thieving from my family, I also stole Kicky's box from her 'box of rabbits' gift. I've been using it to house magazines and books that need to be reviewed (on the left)...


And here's what lives in that giant basket...


I guess we all have work to do in this little space. This is the first time I've had a dedicated spot for paying bills, checking email, etc. and I rather like it. Do you have a dedicated spot for paying bills, checking email, etc?

5 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

I do, but it is nowhere as clean as your spot - even though I do try to keep it organized. Although your tidy area may have just inspired me.

molly said...

this is so magnificently clean and spare and, gosh, spunky. i'm not a clean and spare person (particularly not the first). but i love this. i might even love paying the bills with this.

well done!

elissa, ebb & flow said...

i love the school chair! i'm always snatching things from around the house and 'permanently borrowing' them!

Dar said...

Looks great! No dedicated bill-paying etc. space in our house, just the dining room table, but this is certainly inspiring me to get a move on & create one. Now, where could I "thieve" such an amazing little desk... :)

Juli said...

It looks fabulous. My brother had that pencil cuppy organizer (same color) on his desk under his bunkbed circa 1978-ish. I'd forgotten it until I just now saw yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...