On being three...

A conversation between me and our three year old last week:
    EZ E (yelling from the bathroom while on the toilet): Mommy! I need you!
    Me: What's up? Are you okay?
    EZ E (pointing at a bottle of shampoo on the edge of the bathtub): What's that?
    Me: It's my shampoo.
    EZ E: Oh. Um, Mommy?
    Me: Yes?
    EZ E: I did NOT just put that in the toilet.
    Me: Are you positive?
    EZ E: No.


Beaner said...

I have a 3 yr old nephew, my sister blogs their conversations also and they make my day :) If 3 yr old could blog we wouldn't need the comedy network!

jen said...

that conversation is adorable but that picture is beyond words!

Belle said...

So funny!

Kim Hambric said...

I'm not sure I miss the 3's. The 4's are great.

Three-year-old children just baffle me. Completely.

Terri Gregory said...

I simply love your blog! I have not read all the content, but imagery is stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...