11.05.2010

Feather hunt...


A little while ago, Libby of pinkshirtsandcarwrecks fame (she has such a great eye) posted some beautiful images from a Cole Haan ad campaign. I didn't pay attention at the time, but the campaign was shot by Todd Selby. This photo in particular caught my eye. Those feathers stuck into a board? Genius. I live for stuff like this. You can see more photos from the campaign here and be sure to check out pinkshirtsandcarwrecks too!

This photo also reminded me of a cute idea for a Thanksgiving game for kids that I read about. Pick up a few packs of those really bright, colorful feathers from a craft store, hide them around your yard or in your house, and then have the kids find as many as they can (like an easter egg hunt).

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...