11.01.2010

Cleaning crew...


I am SO tired after this weekend...I know, I've been saying that a lot lately. After all of the birthday-crafting, costume-making, I'm ready to get this little house back in order. Our couch needs to be reupholstered and I didn't get a chance to reupholster the rocking chair I found last week. Ugh. This shelf in our dining room seems like the only clean spot in our house. I'm off to reupholster that damn chair and then cook up a storm. My brother's family is coming for dinner (we lured them back again tonight with pasta fagioli) and I'm making heaps of Martha's mac and cheese for a sick friend. Have a happy Monday!

5 comments:

Walking Liberty said...

I'm there with ya on the cleaning!
I'm always amazed at how quickly we can go from "Welcome to our house,let me give you a quick tour".... to.... "No Entry... This property Condemned!"

Julie said...

I find it difficult to pass up a great chair in need of new upholstery. But as much as I love reupholstering, I don't imagine I will ever take on a couch. More than I can handle I think. Happy cleaning!

tori said...

I thought I had a lot going on ... you are rockin' and rollin'!! Keep up the good work, keeps you young!

Always love stopping in and seeing what you are up to, makes me feel inspired to do stuff at home, and not always just at work. Thanks.

♥ Stevi said...

I love Martha's mac and cheese recipe! Do you use the Gruyere? it's so expensive- as is the Pecorino she suggests as a sub.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everybody! :)
@walking liberty- I'm with you! That's exactly what our week has been like.
@♥ Stevi- I use the romano, but you're right...it is an expensive recipe. It's so tasty though- always a crowd pleaser. :)
xo,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...