A's to the Q's...

First, thank you all for the thoughtful questions! It seemed like they fell into four categories:
  • personal
  • creative mama
  • organization
  • rural living
I've decided to start with the 'personal' and answer them in four posts. Yowzer. Here goes:

Q: Anonymous said...I can't wait to see what questions other people ask. Where does PRH work?
-Sarah K.
PRH teaches drawing and design at Mansfield University. He also works several days per week at a winery called Thirsty Owl . Winemaking is PRH’s true love and his dream is to find a position as a full-time winemaker. I’d also love that because I really like to drink wine.

Q: Anonymous said...Love your blog! I enjoy reading because you have such a great attitude and always seem to strive for balance in your life. I know we all have good days and bad days - I need faith to get me through - I was wondering if you are religious? 

Thanks - I look forward to your blog daily!
We do all have good days and bad and balance is something that I struggle for on a daily basis. As far as religion goes, I am not religious and neither is PRH. I believe in living this life as though it’s my only chance. We do think it’s important to teach our children by example, and try to be thoughtful and treat everyone with respect and kindness. PRH and I also think that religious literacy is important and we would never discourage either of our children from exploring any religion they’re interested in.

Q: Nicole said...i haven't been following you for long, and i assumed PRH stood for Pretty Rad Hubby, or something similar.
:) PRH stands for Phillip R Hendrickson, but I really like ‘Pretty Rad Husband’! He is pretty rad.

Q: VSW said...Hmmmm..... my burning question..... What would your dream job be?? And also who would play you in the movie of your life??
Dream job: I’ve been trying to figure this out for the last ten years. I’ve always thought that being a prop collector or prop stylist would be awesome. I’d also love to be an art collector or an art/interiors book buyer.
My life is definitely not movie-worthy. There are actresses I adore, but none of them remind me of me. The only lame answer I can come up with is someone quirky. What a terrible answer. Sorry!


Skylar said...

I love your answer to the religion question. I find so many bloggers are worried to tell others that they are not religious for fear of offending or turning off readers. Here, here to honesty!

Anonymous said...

Thirsty Owl! I live in NC (we have more and more wine around here) and I've heard of Thirsty Owl. how exciting.

Diana said...

Me too! I've had this in my reader for so long, always meaning to give you a mental handshake for the religious answer. Live and let live, but too often the louder voices take over.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thank you! Mental handshakes are gladly accepted. :)

Diana said...

Hi, it's me again. I noticed you just started following me on pinterest. Is that a superduper coincidence (same hour or so?) or is my google connected to my blogger connected to my facebook connected yo my pinterest in a way not known to me? Super freaky if it is, because then it is smarter than I am, because I can't figure out how they all know each other. I didn't put a link in yet. Curiouser and curiouser... I also can't figure out how pinterest signs me up to follow people against my will. OH! Maybe that's what happened to you! Maybe it tracked me to your blog and it wants us to be friends.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Hi Diana,

Ha ha! I saw that you had pinned something from AO on Pinterest and followed that link to your other boards, which I loved. :) And then you coincidentally left a comment here. The world is weird, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...