10.29.2010

This weekend...


Poor PRH has to work all weekend, but the kids and I have plans to keep ourselves busy. Yesterday, Kicky and I made what was supposed to be a quick stop at the thrift store and I fell in love with a beautiful antique rocking chair. It's totally traditional and not something I would normally bring home, but the patina is incredible and it's quite comfortable (well, by my standards that is, not PRH's). I'm planning to re-upholster it this weekend and will be sure to share before/after photos soon. We'll also be trying our hand at trick-or-treating on Sunday. What are your plans? Have a happy weekend and I'll see you again on Monday!

*I'm wishing that I found a rug like this at our thrift store. Heather Moore of skinny laminx fame found it at hers. Lucky girl!

3 comments:

bob said...

I like the white and wood. Starting to become a theme in our house.

Kate said...

I found your site from Blogs of Note. I love it. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...