10.08.2010

This weekend...


I'm planning to spend this weekend catching up on Kicky's birthday party plans and getting a jump-start on Halloween costumes. We're also taking a long-awaited trip to our local pumpkin farm, which is one of my favorite seasonal activities. Last year we went to the pumpkin farm with my in-laws, my brother-in-law, his wife, and our two nieces...I was nine months pregnant, they were all at least 45 minutes late, and then we spent three hours wandering around aimlessly. We left without a pumpkin and, needless to say, I was...well, let's just call it NOT happy. We ran into our dear friends that day and I'm certain they could see lightning bolts shooting out of my eyeballs as I went into some kind of crazy prego rage. This year just PRH, Kicky, EZ E, and I are going. Phew! Have a happy weekend and I'll see you again on Monday!

*photo found via crooked tooth

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! I can really relate to that prego rage AND I am going to my local pumpkin farm tomorrow. Now I'm worried. Anyway, i am a new-ish reader of your blog and I love it. Thanks for posting.

kaitlyn sullivan said...

adore that image!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...