10.08.2010

Old school...



This little desk is the stuff of thrifting dreams for me. I didn't, however, find it at a thrift store...I found it at our barn sale! Our friend Ken brought it to sell and I couldn't resist...actually, we spent a good part of the day making trades. The top slides off so you can stash chalk and other goodies inside. It was supposed to be a gift from Kicky to EZ E for her birthday (yes, we're still in that stage), but I used it as a 'please keep quiet' gift instead (it's been a rough week). Anyways, how cute is this little desk?! Both Kicky and EZ E love it...oh, and so does their mama! As you can see, Kicky especially likes to push it around...

2 comments:

Emily said...

That. Is. Awesome. Great snag:)

Dana said...

Seems like it's been a rough week for lots of us - what a fun little thing to give your kids for toughing it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...