10.13.2010

Just my type...


Random House's Monacelli Press is putting out some killer books lately. I recently received a copy of I Wonder by Marian Bantjes and let out an audible scream when I opened the package. This.book.is.gorgeous. Gorgeous! If you're interested in typography, this is a book that you need for your library. If you teach art or design, you need this book. PRH, you are absolutely NOT allowed to take this book to school. Pick up a copy here, see more photos of the book here, and see more of Marian Bantjes' work here. Thanks, Random House!




How about those end papers?! Yes!

3 comments:

Tori said...

uhh, can i spell W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L-! thanks for this post...

jen said...

wow so cool!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Those end pages are beautiful. This is a book I'm sure I'd end up taking to school, but wouldn't let it out of my sight :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...