10.11.2010

Goldberg the freakish crafter...


PRH took Kicky and EZ E to his parents' house yesterday so I could have a much-needed day to catch up without someone attached to my leg or screaming for snacks. It was glorious! G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S. I thought I'd share a quick look at how Kicky's birthday party is coming together (you've already seen a couple of these). Keep in mind that I started planning this beast in August...we're going on 2.5 months of freakish crafting. I'm rounding home though, my friends. The only downside of this weekend? An unfortunate haircut that's left me looking a lot like Goldberg from Dazed and Confused...must do something about that before the party.






6 comments:

Leigh said...

I love the color of those pompons! And your pincushion is beautiful, like the night sky...

Anna said...

pom pom love!!

Belle said...

Love the puff balls!

Sitting In A Tree Kissing said...

Ohhh!! The pom poms!! Sooo much fun! What happy little things :)

ladaisi said...

I like your turquoise bookshelf thing. What a great idea!

Flock of Tea cosy said...

yes, what is it about pom-poms that's so appealing....? I don't wear them, never have, but find them irrisistable in a group, on a wall, and love they way you've put them on a rope....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...