10.14.2010

Floored...


These images make me wish we owned the floors we walk on (we rent this little house from my grandmother). If we did own, we would most definitely be painting some floors. Maybe the garage floor to start? Or a front porch? Either would be unexpected and interesting, don't you think? The very top image, which actually look like tile, was found via design is mine and the second image down was found via pink shirts and car wrecks. The image below was found via a new favorite blog called madame hervé (artist: Elvira Wersche). Remember this floor? Love.

4 comments:

Νικόλαος Βασιλικιώτης said...

Simply amazing!

jen said...

that is so awesome! i would totally do my bedroom : )

Kathryn Hansen said...

i really love that last floor...very cool!

Shirley said...

Interesting! I've been wanting to paint the cement floor in the laundry room for years. Now I have more ideas! Thanks for the post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...