10.27.2010

Boooooooo...



Whoa! I'm rockin' my inner-Martha this week (sorry, I promise it'll end soon). EZ E needed snacks to bring to preschool for his halloween party/parade and I saw some super cute ghost cookies online that someone made using Nutter Butter cookies. Several of EZ E's classmates are allergic to peanuts, so we used Vienna Fingers instead of the Nutter Butters. The white part is white chocolate and the faces were made using black cake decorating gel. I melted the white chocolate in the microwave, spooned it over each cookie, let them cool on parchment, and then drew on the faces. They were simple to make and EZ E is thrilled with the results.

8 comments:

Shirley said...

What a cute idea!

Marla Rae Morrison said...

Great idea! They look awesome! : )

The KitchenMaid said...

Those are too cute! And I don't think you should apologise for having an inner Martha... it's the outer ones you have to worry about!

Lisa Ridgely said...

What a clever idea! These are really cute.

Jem Star said...

Those are such a cute idea!

WendyB said...

Adorable.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everyone! They were a hit at the pre-school party, so I think they're keepers. :)
xo,
Abbey

Mr. N said...

I'm assuming you made these the night before the party? How did you store them? I'm afraid the chocolate will melt. Very cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...