9.16.2010

True love...





I didn't think that I'd be such a freak about EZ E starting preschool, but the proof is on our amazon bill. I've been drowning my sorrows in some serious, late night book-buying...a book bender, if you will. One of my favorites to arrive on our doorstep is Prefabulous + Sustainable by Sheri Koones. It's packed full of great ideas and beautiful buildings. You all know that I have a serious weakness for farmhouses; an energy-efficiency farmhouse though? That, my friends, is a lethal cocktail in Abbeyland. The Rebecca Leland Farmhouse by Connor Homes is a perfect dream. Totally traditional, but whatever...this is love. You had me at solar panels, baby. You can see more photos here.

3 comments:

Belle said...

What a gorgeous house. I love the windows, and of course everything inside.

Mamabear said...

THOSE FLOORS!! Gorgeous!

Rapunzel's Wish said...

AHHH! LOVE this!!! ( and the piggy weathervane too! ) :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...