9.16.2010

Spidey to the rescue...


Turns out that EZ E was super mad that he couldn't wear his spiderman costume to school on the first day. He made me promise to bring it with me when I picked him up, which I did (I left it on my bag so I wouldn't forget). Yesterday I decided to pack his spiderman suit in his backpack and told him to look at it if he needed strength. Well, I'm happy to report that he had a fabulous day yesterday! His teacher even told me that another little boy was crying and EZ E held the little boy's hand and said, "Don't worry...it gets better". I'm so relieved. Thank you all so much for your lovely advice. His suit is packed and I'm hoping for an even better day today.

6 comments:

Expats Again said...

Good news!

Abby said...

yeah! So glad to hear there has been fast improvement.

Beaner said...

AW Cutest story ever!

Mamabear said...

that's great! Once he's over the "hump" it should be easy sailing! Glad you find a way to make it special for him :)

Rapunzel's Wish said...

Awesome! - and I especially love how your precious EZ E is helping other friends to be strong too :)
EZ E is indeed a Super Hero! :D

jen said...

aw that's great! congrats.

lifespelledjen.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...