9.30.2010

Preview...



I've professed my love for art and interior books many times. Well, I recently received preview copies of a couple books from Princeton Architectural Press, one of which was The Englishman who Posted Himself and Other Curious Objects. I had been itching to see this book since I saw it somewhere in blogland and it certainly did not disappoint. Not only is the story itself interesting (you can read more about it here), but the book is also quite pretty (look at those endpapers!). I've always been interested in 'mail art' and taught it as part of my bookmaking courses. My only wish is that this book was available a couple of years ago, so I could've brought it to show my students. You can pick up a copy of your own here.


3 comments:

Seth said...

This looks like a great book. Thanks for the introduction.

soraya nulliah said...

Hi Abby-I just came across your blog and...thanks for this book recommendation-it looks interesting. Nice pics too BTW!-Soraya

John Tingey said...

Delighted that you like my book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...