9.24.2010

Poser...



EZ E has been making a lot of macaroni necklaces at school and has become kind of obsessed with necklaces in general. Yesterday he was determined that I make a spiderman necklace for him to wear. I cut circles out of paper, had EZ E put stickers on each circle, and then taped the circles to a piece of yarn. VoilĂ ! A ten minute necklace that could easily accommodate any favorite character. When I asked him to pose with the necklace on, he leaned against the wall, closed his eyes, and said, "I'm ready for the picture". Um, okay...


Said necklace can also be used as a headdress.

6 comments:

Patty said...

Awww, Abbey! He's just so adorable ---

Cupcake said...

oh adorableness!

Belle said...

I wonder why he closed his eyes? So cute, he looks happy with his necklace.

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Seriously, he looks so old! How have I not seen him in so long!!

Expats Again said...

So cute! What a delightful post.

Rizalenio said...

Sooo cute. This made me smile today.

I browsed some of your past entries, they are colorful and cheerful.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...