9.10.2010


It's a go! Here are the details:
  • October 2nd and 3rd- 9 am to 5 pm
  • 5835 State Route 38, Newark Valley, New York 13811 (my parents' farm)
We'll have tons of furniture (antique and handmade), vintage pyrex, antique books, McCoy pottery, old school maps (like this one), mid century lighting, and loads more! I may even be selling an old sign or two. The little town my parents live in will also be hosting its annual apple festival, so it's a great time to come visit us in upstate New York and do a little leaf peeping. Let me know if you have any questions about places to stay, etc. We hope you can make it. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Amy Hodge said...

We have a McCoy pottery collection and haven't gotten a new piece in ages -- not as much of it in California as there was in Kentucky. I would SO love to come and browse this sale!!

Round Rabbit said...

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to tell you that Paul and I will be able to participate. Duh. I'm so on top of things...

Jenni Todd said...

I wish I could come! But alas, I'm in Kentucky...
Best of luck! Hope it's a blast!

Denise said...

I SO wish I could make your sale!! Have fun

sosser said...

OMG! that makes me want to jump in the old volvo and drive 14 hours for your sale! wish i could be there - so bad! have a great one :)

Lizzy Pancakes said...

in october, i will have moved back to new york. and i will be there!

lizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...