9.14.2010

In the works...


The combination of EZ E starting preschool and Kicky taking decent naps frees up a little time for preparations for Kicky's first birthday party. PRH and I have enormous families, which can make planning parties a bit overwhelming* (I mailed 44 invitations!). I am on my game this year though, my friends. ON...MY...GAME. The invitations have been sent to our 2.5 million family members, the decorations are almost done, and her gift is in the works. Yes! This embroidery floss represents the color scheme I went with for the party. I'll share more photos as soon as possible. Now, I'm off to work on plans for the big sale. Wooo hooo!

*we eloped...in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

Looks like Lady Gaga in a headlock. lol

Summer said...

Love the colors.

lookwhaticando said...

I love your blog, the way you write what you have to say and what a great Mom you are. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...