9.30.2010

Home office...



I'm on the hunt for a new desk because someone who shall remain anonymous, but whose grubby little feet are pictured below, has been reaching up and pulling papers, pens, and other office supplies out of the miniscule cubby of my current desk. As weird as it sounds, the desk I have now also doesn't feel 'grown up'. It's from that school auction site that we used to buy stuff from all of the time and every time I look at it I think about, well...school. It's time for something nicer and more functional. Don't tell PRH, but I have my eyes on his desk. He rarely uses it anymore! I also love the desks above though. I found the image on top left via the townhouse, the image on the top right via automatism, and the bottom image via decorate. I'm green with envy.

4 comments:

barbarabeesblog said...

this offices and desk are awesome I can't stop looking at those wonderful places. Great.

Belle said...

My favorite is the top left desk and of course the little feet.

Kate said...

I've got a red vintage dining table as my desk and love it. It cheers me up and stops me feeling like what I'm doing is work. Plus, because it doesn't have drawers I've had to be creative about how I store things and brutal with what I keep. I think something similar could work for you, as dining tables are deeper than the traditional desk... might prevent hands for another couple of years???

Joanna Goddard said...

oh those little feet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...