9.27.2010

Half-finished...


I half-finished several projects this weekend, one being the flags that I decided we needed for Kicky's birthday party. What? Why yes, that is another half-finished project sitting on the table. What's that? What about my barn sale that's happening in less than one week? But... the flags will look so fabulous! Joking aside, plans for the barn sale are coming along nicely. We have much more to sell than I expected, including eight old pull-down school maps. Eight. Yowser. Now we just need people. Can any bloggy people come?

6 comments:

Endless Coast said...

How much for the maps? Can you send a picture of them? I can't come, but I love collecting maps. endlesscoast@yahoo.com

bklopst said...

I wish!!
Unfortunately it's a bit too far for me ( I live in the Netherlands .. i saw you've got a lovely dutch schoolmap for sale too..)
A. O is one of my favourite blogs; you're so talented in many ways!

Happy selling next weekend!!

Belle said...

Seeing New York would be a dream. I wish I could come but I live on the other side of the continent.

The Stapelia Company said...

Ooo! I wish I lived closer. I would come. Boo. :(

Lauren said...

I wish, too! Could you just ship your style out? To the corners of the globe? At least take pics of the goodies for the rest of us! :)

Vicki@Piccolo Takes All said...

I'm curious about the maps, too. I've been wanting one ever since I saw how you used one as a window shade in your old place! Unfortunately, I am in Philly, and can't make the trip North this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...