9.06.2010

Cooked...


I don't know what's come over me, but I'm on some sort of cooking kick. Let's just blame it on the cool weather (that I'm SO excited about!). Within the last five days I've made a peach crisp, a peach cobbler, roasted chicken with vegetables, and an incredible berry buttermilk cake. Don't worry, I haven't been eating it all by myself...we've been making dessert deliveries to family and friends. EZ E has been helping me cook and setting the table himself. As you can see below, he's a great helper...

4 comments:

Trix's Mix said...

I'm not quite sure exactly what it is but your posts give me such a warm fuzzy feeling inside! Such lovely pics (great camera) and you are soooo creative!

Robin and Mould said...

And there was me thinking I was the only person who got excited about colder weather! I know what you mean and I've the blackberry/apple crumbles in the fridge to prove it!
Love your blog.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) Thank you, both! Fall weather is my favorite- I always feel restored.

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

That buttermilk cake is one of my favorite recipes ever, so easy and delicious! I can eat it all on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...