8.18.2010

Taking a leap...

vintage
I saw this briefcase on etsy the other day (from vintage by Alex Keller) and love that it has this saying printed on it. Dare To Be Great...what a lovely way of thinking about things. I particularly like it because PRH started a new job this week. We're taking a big risk with this one and, to be honest, I'm a little bit nervous. It's harder to take leaps with two little kids. I suppose, even if we fail, they'll know that their parents gave something a try, right?

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Absolutely! Good luck with the new venture!

Trooper Thorn said...

Work Like a Champion Today!

Twania's Artwork said...

Love the photo! Sometimes you have to take risks in life. Don't be nervous, it will hold you back.

I love your blog site! it's very nice. I'm new at this blogging thing. So I'm going to go and work on mine.

compulsively compiled said...

Right.

Sarah said...

Exactly!
Everything works that way, tho it may not seem like it(: When i read what was on the photo i thought about it and its right! Dont be scared just think of it as an adventure(:

miya said...

I think that watching parents give multiple goes at something daring and challenging, and maybe watching them fail a few times is so, so important for kids. Although I wish that thinking that made doing it easier...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...