8.06.2010

Taking the high road...


The last half of this week has been miserable. On Wednesday afternoon we went to our favorite restaurant and EZ E puked all over me and some poor guy at a neighboring table. I fully acknowledge that puke is gross, but our waitress simply pretended it didn't happen and didn't even offer paper towels to clean up. Instead of publishing a terribly long post I wrote titled 'jerk waitress', I've decided instead to just be nice and share some of the things I've liked from around blogland this week. Above is a genius DIY laptop riser from Libby over at pink shirts and car wrecks and below are birthday flags from Merrilee at mer mag...


and a knot poster from Renee at wolfie and the sneak...

1 comment:

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like my knotty poster!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...