8.26.2010

Stop the presses...



We were getting ready to go camping, but unfortunately it just occurred to EZ E that Kicky doesn't have her own ribbon hanging on the side of the refrigerator (next to great-grandpa's military-issued fork...a deferential spot to hang it, I know). EZ E is correct, although how exactly he knows that she doesn't have her own when he can't even read...well, it's beyond me. I hadn't had time to make one for her yet, but we've decided to halt all camping prep in order to make a quick ribbon for our little Kicky girl.

6 comments:

The Tame One said...

The military issues forks? This could explain why every piece of silverware my grandparents had said U.S.N. on it. Apparently the Navy sent utensils as wedding gifts back in the day.

Cinderita said...

I love the colours on your blog. When the page loaded, I actually said the word "ohhhh" out loud at my desk. My boss is likely curious but whatever...I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the colour. I'll be back for more.

http://cinderitaadventures.blogspot.com/

erjames40 said...

Awesome. I would be surprised to be see a Tough Military Person Making Forks...Sending Wedding Gifts? I guess that is the best export. I believe that would be very true. For a few reasons...
1. Ladies like Forks
2. Cheap
3. Faster Export

LeishaMaw said...

I love the fork and the ribbons. Thanks for the smile.

priincess said...

These are so cute!! it reminds me the ones that I use to get when i was a kid :)

boxset4less said...

colourful blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...