8.31.2010

Exquisite...



It's no secret that I have an unhealthy obsession with art books. Book By Its Cover has fed that frenzy and long been a favorite blog, so I was super excited to hear from Julia that The Exquisite Book is now available. Authored by Julia Rothman, Jenny Volvovski and Matt Lamothe (all of ALSO), the book has a really interesting format and is sure to be incredible. I can't wait to see my copy in person (you thought I could resist a book like this?!). You can see more images of the book here and pick up a copy here. Congratulations, Julia, Jenny, and Matt!

2 comments:

Eva said...

I'm a complete art, book & music fanatic. Every few months my focus shifts more towards one of the three catagories and I become obsessed with a certain artist or genre. Most enjoyable. Cute blog. Love that you use lots and lots of pictures.

Xx - Eva
http://eva-thefallofmen.bogspot.com

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Eva!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...