8.03.2010

Devouring books...



I've finally finished putting the playroom back together. PRH cut some thick ply to make two more shelves, which worked out perfectly. Like I said the other day, my parents gave us the shelf. There used to be a huge shoe factory in this area called The Endicott-Johnson Shoe Factory and this shelf came from there. EZ E has been enjoying the playroom books and so has Kicky; she's been swiping books off the bottom...and then eating them. She appears to be saving room for dinner though.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

love books...love the look!!!xxx

Anna said...

yay for books! I read constantly growing up. (My dad used to have me read the paper to him in the car because it didn't make me car sick)And I am so glad I was a bookworm, it helped so much in college to actually enjoy reading!

pinkshirtsandcarwrecks said...

what a library! fabulous!

Where My Heart Is said...

Some of my fondest memories from childhood are sitting on the floor in front of our huge bookshelf reading... Loved it and can even visualize the pictures from some of my faves...Babar, Madeline, The Purple Crayon, Ping, World Book Encyclopedia for Children...

Terri said...

Ah yes... we have many, many books with chewed off edges and bite marks. My oldest and now my youngest both chew on them! I love the bookcase! I would love something similar in my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...