7.27.2010

Stacks and stacks...

books
books
books
Just in case you thought our house was always tidy...this is what it looks like today. We're rearranging books and book shelves and I'm going to tear my hair out. There are piles of books everywhere (not that I'm complaining about piles of books)! My parents gave us a beautiful old industrial shelf and we decided to use it in the playroom. I took ALL of the books off and then realized that it wouldn't hold as many books as the original shelf. Oh well. PRH is going to add some shelves and hopefully that will work. I'll share photos once I'm done.

4 comments:

Lori said...

that shelf is killer.

i love your blue & orange chairs, too. i had to physically restrain myself from buying yet another school chair at thrift this week. i need to get control of my urges or i'm headed to rehab for chair addiction.

Anna said...

I would have been over the moon to have that book collection growing up! I was obsessed with reading.

Maxabella said...

Your house is somehow even enhanced by piles and piles of books everywhere. How is that possible?

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Anna, you can come read with EZ E. :) Lori, I'm the same. It's a bad habit. Maxabella, thank you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...