7.16.2010

Score...



It's been awhile since I've posted any thrift scores. Actually, it's been awhile since we've been to any thrift stores. Anyways, we went yesterday so here are our most recent finds. Above is a fabulous hand-made dress for Kicky that I've temporarily taped to the playroom wall. It's incredible! Below is a yellow paper holder...


and some vintage bowls for the playroom kitchen...


We also left with a small pile of things that I wouldn't necessarily describe as 'scores'...most namely a happy meal Star Wars toy and another little crappy toy that EZ E "needed". He's worse than his mother.

7 comments:

Roseanna said...

Love all of it. The dress looks like a native american design, super cool! I covet the paper cutter, been looking for one...that wasn't $100!

Meb said...

That paper holder is to die for!

sushipot said...

Oh my...what an amazing dress! Totally jealous of the yellow paper cutter too :)

Terri said...

That dress is amazing! I never find good things in thrift stores... if I could find anything at all as cute as that dress I'd start shopping in thrift stores!!

natalie. said...

i wish our thrift stores had such cute finds - these are all great! and i not-so-secretly wish they made that dress in my size. =)

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

you're the best thrifter I know! that dress is incredible.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) Glad you all like our finds! xo, Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...