7.08.2010

Oh what a night...


I've always wanted an outdoor fireplace, but that wish got bumped way up the list after spending time on our friends' farm the other night. It was cool outside, but we sat around their beautiful outdoor stone fireplace talking and laughing late into the night. It was one of those incredible upstate New York evenings that I used to dream about (thanks, Ken and Don!). The image above is from Coastal Living and the images below are from carville landscape...

gnome...


Monte Rio...


and omni stonework...


Gorgeous, right?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, I believe that an outdoor fireplace is going to have to be in my future as well! Whether I get the good fortune to own one someday, or if I get invited to an outdoor soiree where one is present, I will definitely feel lucky:)

Roseanna said...

It's been on my list a long time...I will settle for a fire pit!

Julie said...

That Coastal Living space would be so well-used. I love that one especially, but I certainly would not scoff at any of them.

tiffany said...

These pictures are so inspiring... What a great way to spend time with friends and family!

I have just discovered your blog and am having fun looking at all your past posts! (I especially am loving your birthday badge you made your son.. adorable!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...