7.28.2010

Imaginary...



EZ E has three imaginary friends...GeeGee, DooDoo (?!), and a newcomer named Bone. Bone does bad things like tip over Kicky, run away in stores, and unbuckle EZ E's seat belt while we're driving. Here's our conversation the other day while, as per EZ E's request, I was making toast with peanut butter:
    EZ E (using a weird, gravely voice): I'm sick of peanut butter! I don't like PB.
    Me: What? You just asked for PB. I thought you liked it.
    EZ E (using his normal voice): Oh, I like PB. That's just Bone. He doesn't like peanut butter.
    Me: Well who's eating this toast, you or Bone?
    EZ E (using weird gravely voice again): Not me. Peanut butter's grotty. He'll eat it though.
GeeGee and DooDoo are easy to get along with. This Bone character, however, is kind of a pain in the butt.

6 comments:

Jen Craun said...

we had a "sippy" and a "ba ba" here, and similarly, ba ba was always the bad one...sippy was a little miss perfect.

Roseanna said...

Count your blessings, for now...wait till you see who shows up at puberty! ;) He's adorable!

speck said...

Cute! My daughter Pascal has a friend named Ohh LaLa. She is pretty friendly though, so she's welcome wherever we go.

Inspired Shares said...

That's so cute...kids do have quite imaginations! We just need to remember ours sometimes!
Julie xo

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) Those are great names for friends! Puberty seems so far off but I know it isn't. Scary.

The Photo Huntress said...

I love this photograph. It's just adorable! Oh to be a child again... lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...