6.16.2010

To do...


I'm thinking about these images today. I found them all via seesaw (one of my favorite blogs) and bookmarked them for a rainy day like today. The image above is from lys vintage. I like the idea of screwing clips or something into a branch to make a mobile that changes over time. The mobiles below are from frazier & wing...


and green laundry...



We'll see what EZ E is up for. As of 10 minutes ago it was a whole lot of nothing. He's spent half the morning freaking out about 'mean mommy' being left on the back porch overnight.

3 comments:

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

Nice idea! I like the mobile! Éva

sheau said...

thanks for sharing. love the branch with hooks idea. i might make one for displaying seasonal finds from nature. : )

Sarah said...

Wow, I'd love to make one of these mobiles. if only I had more time.... There's no time! There's never any time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...