6.28.2010

Swimming...


We're headed out to our first swim lessons in a few minutes. Kicky and EZ E are both going and I'm hoping that they behave...you know, rather than scream and flail about in the pool. Last night EZ E very matter-of-factly told my mother, "The other day we had a conversation about my feelings and my tantrums.". We did not, to my knowledge, have any conversation about his feelings or his tantrums, but whatever. I'm happy that our three year old is at least cognizant of the fact that he has feelings and tantrums. He very well may be the king of feelings and tantrums.

*photo from
Candi Mandi

1 comment:

I need orange said...

I remember one time when my kid was 2.5 (plus or minus).

I said to her "What is going on here?"

She replied "I having a 'nit."

Yes, she was, having a snit, that is.....

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...