6.15.2010

Obliging and not...



I used this tutorial to make a small flower for our lovely friend for her birthday. It was pretty easy and I think it's cute. I decided to use felt which may not have been the easiest choice to work with. There are some wonky spots, but it's my first one so I'm going to give it another go. I also made french knots in the center rather than another petal, so I was trying to be careful about hiding stitches. You can see a few of them, but I'm OK with that for a first try. As you can see, at first Ms. Kicky was an obliging model and then...well, decidely not obliging. Such is the life of an eight month old, right?

5 comments:

Abby said...

The flower is adorable as is Kicky's dress and her faces. Cuteness all around!

Anonymous said...

AH HA!!! You will perfect this and then show me how so we can be a chic as that blonde girl with the perfect life and her perfect posies!!!!!

Nevin said...

OMG!! This so adorable!! So cute..

Melissa said...

Wow, the flower turned out great! Adorable.

susan heggestad said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...