6.18.2010

Green home envy...


My mom is a huge fan of HGTV. Last weekend she was showing me photos of their new Green Home 2010 and I fell for this fabric from perennials. It's an outdoor fabric, which is genius for kids, right? That evening she also gave us a beautiful little mid-century rocker that needs to be re-upholstered and I'm oh so tempted to give this fabric a try. Here are a few other images from the green home. Metal roof and porch? Yes, please!



Painting the laundry room a chic color and actually hanging decent artwork in there? (Not to mention the pretty red appliances). Fabulous. Oh wait...an actual laundry room in and of itself is pretty rad.


The blue in this sitting room is killing me. Painting this room a dark color wouldn't have been my first instinct which makes me like it even more.


Some good ideas, no?

6 comments:

K. Crane: Big Fat Art Cloth said...

These are great ideas. I love the laundry room. Thanks!

One Blonde Girl said...

I love it! The design elements are fabulous, but mostly I love that it isn't some huge monstrosity of a house. Thanks for sharing.

Diane Costanza Studio said...

I love that laundry room. They made it look so chic that you almost wouldn't mind sorting dirty socks and underwear. LOL.

Diane

karen said...

Love love love the laundry room! Thanks for the link!
Karen from CT

Terri said...

I love the green home! Of course, any home with a porch that big will win me over.

Helmi said...

Looks ab.fab.
grt. Helmi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...