6.03.2010

Golden girl...


Last week I was re-reading an old issue of ReadyMade and came across some illustrations by Jacqueline Bos. Then, I was tooling around on flickr and saw an incredible Golden Girls zine. You guessed it, Jacqueline Bos. I keep coming across her artwork and freaking out about it each time. As you can see, this girl's work is rad! How couldn't you love a zine about the Golden Girls?! Jackie also recently collaborated on a beautiful project with our friend Rachael (Jan mentioned it a little while back) and generally seems like a productive person. I like productive people, don't you? You can see more of her artwork in her shop, on her website, or on flickr. Enjoy!

*UPDATE: I just saw that Rue rue McClanahan died today. So sad!




6 comments:

Jordan said...

I work at an art school and one of the students has a small grant to build a zine collection for the school, which I think is pretty great. I'm definitely going to have to tell her about Jacqueline Bos. Love those Golden Girls.

cara. said...

glad to see someone else was just as obsessed with her as i am. have you seen her potholders? amazing.

glademade said...

Umm, what a coincidence that you posted this on the same day that Rue McLanahan died.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Glade! That's crazy- I just saw the news a few minutes ago! RIP Rue McLanahan!

alex cat said...

Your blog is full of beauty and inspiration - thank you!
I will be sharing your fresh blog with my family, located in Ithaca NY :)
alexcatdesign.blogspot.com

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Alex! We're not too far from Ithaca- actually, we were there yesterday. My brother has a boat and we like to roam around drooling over beautiful lake houses. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...