6.08.2010

From our shelf...


I recently bought a copy of Ingrid Abramovitch's book, Restoring a House in the City. I love shelter books and magazines and have far too many of both on our shelves. I have to tell you though, this book stands out as one of the best. It hasn't even made it to our shelves because I've been poring over the photos and reading and re-reading the text. I could go on, but I won't...it's a lovely book and I very highly recommend it. You can pick up a copy here and see more photos from the book here. You won't be sorry, it's totally gorgeous.



2 comments:

crash pad girls said...

That book looks lovely, I will check it out. Thanks

Vicki @ Piccolo Takes All said...

Nice. One thing I wish our old-house-in-the-city had, is a real vestibule and entry hall. There's something I just love about that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...