6.09.2010

Display geniuses...



Just popping in with a few pieces from etsy that I've been coveting. The set-ups above, from little byrd vintage, are totally clever and I'm not coveting the items so much as the ideas. I think I already have all of those things laying around somewhere and I never would have thought to put them together that way. Kim Ludy of trampoline is also totally fabulous like that. I often find myself perusing her shop for ideas about how to display things that I already have. (BTW, she's very deservedly been chosen by Country Living Magazine to furnish the mudroom decor in their new modular Green Show Home in NYC. You can see the items here. Congrats, Kim!!!) You can see what I mean below. Plants in a popover pan?! She's a freaking display genius. Country Living, if you're listening, you need to add Kim to your payroll.




OK...it isn't about the display with this last piece. I just love it. EZ E and I (and Kicky by default because she's in the baby carrier) have been collecting fossils and birds nests and all kinds of good stuff. I'm going to turn it all into gold! Not really, but isn't this gold acorn so pretty?

3 comments:

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

Beautiful ideas! Éva

ethanollie said...

much thanks abby...and so pleased to be teamed with one of my etsy idols..littlebyrd

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

My pleasure, Kim! Congratulations again!
Thanks, Éva!
xo,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...