6.11.2010

The award goes to...

craft project
Kicky and EZ E are with their grandparents today. This is the first time anyone has watched Kicky besides PRH, so I'm SUPER excited about having the whole day to myself! I've wasted the last half hour just wandering around the house, marveling at how quiet it is. It's time to snap out of it and get to work though! I'm off to finish up some projects, including some "awards" for upcoming birthday people. I made the tag above and found some awards (below) that are quite cute. Here are some of my faves from magpie ethel...


Kindly by Hayley Carmo...


letterpress delicacies...


and studio Lyon...

3 comments:

howaboutcookie said...

these are adorable! do you have a pattern/instructions for the first one?

Pins + Paper said...

Nice award ribbons, the teal and chocolate one is my personal fave :)

~ Kristen

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I don't have a pattern or instructions yet, but I'll work on it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...