5.17.2010

Twin...

interior
If we stay in our little house, EZ E and Kicky will eventually share a bedroom. We have three bedrooms, but while they're little we like the idea of using one as a playroom and the other as the kids' bedroom (someday the third bedroom will just be ours...someday). I've been on the hunt for decent-looking twin beds and inspiration rooms. Here are a few that are pretty fabulous. The image above was found via my life my loves and the images below were found via Country Living...

interiorCottage Style magazine (2010)...

interior
rus berrett (not exactly twin beds, but still rad)...

interior
Smile and Wave (originally from Living Etc)...

interior
Living Etc...


my life my loves...

interior
and design*sponge...

interior
I'm leaning towards this style, but would rather find beds at an antique store. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

cheryl.andrey said...

Goodness, I love those blue floorboards.

jan said...

i love this post! and twin beds!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love that second set. I tried so hard to find an antique bed and found a good one on oldegoodthings.com, but was too scared that the mattress would fall out in the middle of the night. So we ended up with an old-looking new one from Pottery Barn.

I have such good memories of sharing a room with my sister growing up!

Andrea said...

we had a trundle bed growing up - as the youngest I was usually the one who ended up there. It was fun but you were stepped on a lot. A lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...