5.20.2010

Rural...

kitchen inspiration
We're going to look at an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere tomorrow evening. Argh. I'm a sidewalk kind of girl (even more so after finishing this book), but I've dragged PRH to about a million 'sidewalk' houses and it's only fair that we look at a house that he wants to look at. One that's rural. Really rural. My first thought? No, not about the incredible landscape or beautiful view; no, not about the two outbuildings; not even about Kicky and EZ E having a great time exploring the woods someday. I thought, could we even get high-speed internet that far out? I'm pathetic. Truly. Maybe I could be persuaded if the interior looks like this photo by Stellan Herner (found via emmas designblogg). I won't count on it.

3 comments:

One Pea said...

Totally valid concern. I grew up in the woods (not that internet even existed back then) and every time I wander back to visit my mom, I cringe at the thought of having to deal with... DIAL-UP. Noooooooooooooo!!!

I'm with ya on this one.

erin said...

no, i totally get it. i think about this too when we get to talking about moving from the city. ummm, the best of both worlds, please!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I couldn't agree more. Watch me fall in love with the house- Murphy's Law, right? :)
x,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...