5.25.2010

Party inspiration...


Good morning, everyone! First, thank you for your lovely comments yesterday (here and via email). You're wonderful and I truly appreciate it! Among other things going on this week, I'm planning a tiny party for EZ E's third birthday. We've decided to go the 'grandparents only' route because we also have Kicky's big 1st birthday coming up this year, which will be a giant party. I do want to make his day special and spent part of yesterday working on the plans for his little party. I'm going with a trendy old school/collegiate theme and thought you may like to see the photos that I'm taking inspiration from. The image above is from Margaret Pearl and the images below are from vintage warehouse...


vintage73...


hindsvik...


design*sponge...


and something's hiding in here...


I'll be sure to share photos after the party. Have a great day!

5 comments:

John Brown Rose said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I'm just new to your blog, but loving it. And I have a 2nd birthday coming up so this is great to get me thinking! Would hate to leave it to the last minute. Love your work!

un hamac said...

those little flags keep popping up. i'm smitten.

Terri said...

What a great idea! It would be loads of fun decorating with an old school theme. I love having grandparents only parties and for a 3-year-old, it's perfect. I've found that big parties just exhaust them (and me too!)

compulsively compiled said...

a perfect idea. the wastebasket is so fun!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everyone! I'll be sharing more photos on Monday!
x,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...