4.09.2010

Who the, who the...


I realized that some of you may be new to Aesthetic Outburst, so I thought I'd take a moment today to introduce/re-introduce myself and my little family. If you are new, welcome! If you're not...hello again, my dears! My name is Abbey Hendrickson...I'm the gal above with the messy brown hair and chin that you'll rarely see. I live with my husband (PRH) and our two babies (EZ E and Kicky). EZ E is our two-and-a-half year old son and Kicky is our 5 month old daughter. We live in a little house just outside of beautiful Owego, New York. We like to make stuff and I habitually re-arrange our house. You should also know that EZ E occasionally spits in my coffee; Kicky never sleeps; our house isn't always clean; and sometimes I complain about my in-laws. My life isn't perfect. I'm glad that you're here though.

8 comments:

ilana said...

Hi Abbey! allow me to reintroduce myself: i absolutely love your blog. All the post about things the little one says are so great--my coworker and I both read you blog and oftentimes discuss your posts at lunch. Hope you all are well! hugs, ilana

Tilda B. Hervé said...

I feel referred, yes I'm a new reader and I love it! the 'about' sounds likeable and some parts are so similar in my life (the dark circles around the eyes part)

Rowena said...

Hi. I'm new to your blog so it's nice to meet you. I love that little tent up there. My kids, 4.5 year old G and 3 year old Ivy love tents. If I can manage some day, I'm going hobble up some kind of tent for them that isn't made from chairs. I have the perfect dinosaur sheet for it. Any ideas?

Debi said...

I only discovered (and fell in love with) your blog a few weeks ago. So for me, this was perfect timing for an introduction. Thank you for such a lovely spot to stop in and smile each day.

lilla a said...

Hi! Thanks for the introduction, I am new here, and liking it a lot! See you soon again.

Sara said...

Hello! nice to meet you!

Freshly Found said...

I am not a new visitor your blog, but I thoroughly enjoyed the re-introduction. I always enjoy your take on life!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks so much, everyone!
Ilana! We miss you SO much! How's Buffalo?
Rowena, I think Rachel Denbow from Smile and Wave did a teepee tutorial. You could try that. :)
xo, Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...